Dog Recall Training
How to Train Your Dog to Come
Right Away When Called!
Attention: Dog and Pet Webmasters!
Our affiliate program is a free opportunity to earn extra money
from your dog or pet web site:
*Please check ClickBank's web site for details of their
paycheck and other policies, which may vary from time-to-time.
In all cases, ClickBank's decisions on tracking and assignment of affiliate
credit are final.
- You earn 50% (after credit card processing fees) of the each Special
Report that you help us sell - that's about $1.78 per sale.
Although this may not sound much per-sale,
our product's incredibly low price makes it easier for you to make lots of sales quickly.
(Because of ClickBank's CDR rules - Customer Distribution Requirement rules - more sales to different customers
means you can get paid for all your affiliate sales more quickly).
- Checks are issued up to biweekly
or you can choose weekly direct deposits!*
- Our affiliate program tracking, and affiliate payments are issued
by trusted independent third party (ClickBank)
Questions & Answers
- Question: This is really free, right?
- Question: What is the maximum amount of money that I can earn?
There is no limit. The more Special Reports that you help us sell, the more you earn.
Of course, we can not guarantee that you will sell any particular amount (or even any at all)
- how many you sell depends on your effort and skill at promoting the product.
Note: Please read our Affiliate Guidelines (below).
- Question: Can I use spam to promote your eBook?
Absolutely not - it is against both our terms and ClickBank's.
Please do not spam. It is anti-social, and may be illegal in some jurisdictions.
Furthermore, if you do spam, ClickBank will terminate your affiliate account
- Question: Do you have any other products that I can promote to earn money?
Yes, we have many, and are regularly adding more.
Please go here [link will open in a new window] for a complete list.
- Question: I'm selling lots of ClickBank products. In my stats page how do I know which products are yours?
Sales of Answers 2000 Limited products will appear with the publisher as
wildcom, wildcom2, or wildcom3.
Dog Recall appears under wildcom2.
- Question: I have another question that is not answered here?
Please contact us.
How to Get Started
If you are not already a member of ClickBank:
Click here to join for free as an affiliate [link will open in a new window]
Read and review our Affiliate Guidelines below. (Your participation in our affiliate program is conditional upon compliance with these guidelines).
Use the linking codes below to add links to:
- Your web site
- Your opt-in e-mail newsletters
- If you wish, you may also advertise in search engines (see keyword suggestions and links below)
By participating (or continuing to participate)
in our affiliate program, you indicate that you have
read, understood and will comply with these guidelines.
Your use of our affiliate material, advertising creatives, etc., is conditioned on
your compliance with these guidelines.
- You will comply with all of ClickBank's policies, procedures, rules and terms & conditions.
- ClickBank's decisions about tracking, crediting and payment of
commissions are final.
- You will not use any form of unsolicited email or messaging
to promote our products (nor to promote websites that link to our products).
- Any descriptions of our products, adverts, etc., will fairly and
accurately describe the product. Adverts will not be misleading
in any way, and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- It should be clear to readers of any adverts that you place, that
such materials are in fact adverts.
Additionally, if your adverts/promotions state that
you achieved particular results or achievements after using the product
(such as earning money, gaining web traffic, achieving success in business
or sales, etc.), it should be absolutely clear
that those were your results/achievements, that your results/achivements are
not necessarily typical, and that the results/achievements of others
Note: This includes endorsements and reviews.
For example: Writing a review and recommendation, based on your
own personal experience with one of our products, followed by your affiliate
link, might be a good way to generate sales. However
your review should not only be honest and accurate - it should also be clear
that you are an affiliate that earn commissions from referring
sales of the product.
- We may make advertising creatives containing statements such as
"I have used it myself" or
"I personally recommend it"
(or other similar statements) available to affiliates.
You may use any such creatives, only if such statements are in fact
true in your case, and if it is clear to the reader who the "I"
or "we" in such statements refers to.
- We may make advertising creatives containing "virtual boxes",
"box shots", "ebook covers",
or other types of graphics available for use by affiliates.
You may use any such creatives,
only if it is clear (or you make it clear) to the reader that our products
are delivered as electronic downloads.
- The pricing of our products, as well as applicable taxes, may vary
from time-to-time. For this reason, we recommend that you do not
display prices for our products on other web sites or adverts.
If you do display prices, you must indicate the date on which the price
information was retrieved from our site, that our price may vary from
time-to-time, and that the pricing on our site at the time of purchase
- In the event that we become aware of what we consider (in our sole
judgement) to be an erroneous, inaccurate or misleading advert that we
believe you have placed, we may contact you. You agree in such cases
to use your best efforts to correct the advert (to our satisfaction)
as soon as possible.
- You must understand that
we do not promise that you will be successful.
We do not promise that you make any particular
amount of money or profits with our affiliate program.
It is possible that you may not make any money at all, or may
even lose money (for example, if you were to spend more money on placing adverts
and marketing than you were to generate from your sales commissions).
With any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure
the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample
figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications.
All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed.
Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular
individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences
achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical.
Finding Us In the ClickBank Marketplace
Sometimes affiliates wish to verify that we are listed in the ClickBank marketplace, but
have trouble finding us. This is because ClickBank only lists the first product in an
our account in the marketplace.
If you wish to search for us search for "wildcom2"
which is our ClickBank nickname - you will find our main EBookCompiler listing.
If you wish to verify that your links will be properly credited, do this:
If you have any questions or concerns, or need any help, please contact us.
- Put an affiliate link on your webpage.
- Click it to come to DogRecall.com site.
- Now start the order process as a test, by doing the following (don't worry, you will NOT complete the order, so you will NOT be billed).
- Click the Order link
- At Step 1: Click YES I AGREE
- At Step 2: Enter your email address and click OK
- You should now be at the ClickBank secure order form. Scroll to the bottom, and you should see
"[affiliate = XXXX]" where XXXX is your ClickBank nickname
- this shows ClickBank has correctly identified your link as affiliate link,
and will give you credit for the sale.